- DevComs and NURHI take Family planning Advocacy to Tribune Newspapers, Ibadan
- DevComs immerse 19 successful journalists in a two-day national capacity building in Abuja under the
- DevComs and NURHI team visit BCOS Ibadan during a Family Planning Media Advocacy to Media organisati
- Seven Journalists receive Education Reporting Award in JDP 2013
- 100 Journalists devise strategies to engage public on Nutrition, Water and Rural development
Development Communications Network (DevComs) introduces 'Bridging the Gap: Media, Community, and CSOs for Accountability and Demand for Quality Maternal Health Services in Nigeria', a project which is aimed at facilitating the partnership between media professionals and civil society groups to collectively demand accountability in maternal health delivery. The project which is supported by MacArthur Foundation started in November 2013 and will run through 2016 in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Jigawa.
DevComs concludes Journalism Development Programme 2
Rewards seven journalists for outstanding reports and commitments to reporting education sector in their states
Journalism Development Programme 2 is a one year project on education reporting, supported by Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN) and aimed at developing the media capacity to bring all education stakeholders to the appreciation of and action towards quality education in Nigeria.
100 Journalists devise strategies to engage public on Nutrition, Water and Rural development
About 100 Journalists at the second Creating Shared Value (CSV) Media Workshop have strategized ways of tackling inadequate public awareness about nutrition, water and rural development challenges and opportunities in Nigeria.